Re: SV: SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] filemanager/vfs related stuff

From: Jonathon Sim
Subject: Re: SV: SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] filemanager/vfs related stuff
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 14:15:36 +1300

On Wed, 05 Mar 2003 21:39, Sigurd Nes wrote:

> Now the folder is created (had to add the folder 'home' to
> /path/to/files/ (a glitch in the install instruction ?)
>

> But now I have new problems:
> 1) When trying to create a new file - the (empty) file is created - but
> the browser halts with:
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: edit() in
> C:\cygwin\var\www\html\phpgroupware\phpgwapi\inc\common_functions.inc.ph
> p on line 739

Woops! Fixed that one.

> 2) When trying to upload a file - it uploads fine but then the browser
> halts with:
> Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: Stat failed for
> //:\temp\php177.tmp (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in
> C:\cygwin\var\www\html\phpgroupware\phpgwapi\inc\class.vfs_sql.inc.php
> on line 2615
Ouch!  Looks like vfs doesn't handle windows paths very well.  This one will
require a bit of fiddling to fix - I'll email you when it's done.

> 3) When trying to open a uploaded file - the browser halts with:
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: options() in
> C:\cygwin\var\www\html\phpgroupware\filemanager\inc\class.uifilemanager.
> inc.php on line 1018

This one I can fix.

So a cvs update should fix 2/3 of these problems (two out of three ain't bad
:)

--
Jonathon Sim <address@hidden> Developer/Network address@hidden Ltd
JabberID: address@hidden