Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] E-Mail in version 0.9.14.002

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] E-Mail in version 0.9.14.002
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 06:09:06 +0000

Dave Hall (address@hidden) wrote:

>Bob Crandell <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> I forgot to look there and what do you know there is a segfault.
>>
>> [Tue Mar 25 17:40:49 2003] [notice] child pid 29000 exit signal
>> Segmentation fault (11)
>>
>> This is repeated alot with different pid numbers.
>>

>What about when it errors but doesn't segfault?
>

>> Thanks
>>
>> Chris Weiss (address@hidden) wrote:
>> >
>> >anything in the apache error logs?  typicaly no data means the
>> apache child segfaulted.

>> Sometimes it's an
>> This is all with

>> out and their

>> open stream"

I was told he gets a 404 error sometimes.

Let me say now that I don't think it's a problem with phpGroupware.  I think
it's a
victom of something else that went south.  I was thinking a messy INBOX but now
with
that segfault does that mean apache is mad?  What mad it mad?

Thanks

--
Bob Crandell
Assured Computing