[Phpgroupware-developers] Re:Re:Need help with Anglemail problems with

From: Joe Vandegrift
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re:Re:Need help with Anglemail problems with phpGroupware 0.9.14.002
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 10:39:54 -0500

>I am having trouble with Anglemail, I am using Redhat 7.2 with
>phpGroupware 0.9.14.002 downloaded from a tar file
>and updated with cvs.  The machine that has the imap server is
>mail_server.domain.com and the web_server.domain.com is the machine
>that hosts my phpGroupware site.  When I first login and select the email
icon I
>get the message:
>"Warning: Couldn't open stream {mail_server.domain.com:143}INBOX in
>/var/www/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_dcom_imap.inc.php
>on line 214".  If I select the 'EMAIL icon again the message goes away and
>will not see it again until I logout and login again.
>Other than this Anglemail allows me to get my mail.
>
>Also, when I try to compose a message and send it I get the error:
>Your message could not be sent!
>
>The mail server returned:
>
>Array
>(
>    [code] => 420
>    [msg] => 0:
>    [desc] => Connection to : failed - could not open socket.
>    [server_chat] =>
>c->s: fsockopen(,25,0,,5) ; returned:
>
>)
>Any thoughts or suggestions, Thanks.

>>------------------------------
>>Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 22:06:26 +0000
>>From: "Chris Weiss" <address@hidden>
>>To: address@hidden
>>Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers]  Need help with Anglemail problems
with
>>pGroupware 0.9.14.002
>>Message: 2
>>
>>you need to enter your SMTP server in Administration Email Site Config

Where do I set this?  I looked in phpGroupware/setup and on the Admin users
Admin page, I did not see where set this.  If you are referring to the email
preferences for the user in the "Email-Preferecnses" section called "Mail
Server" it is set to the mail server.  I can't find any place asking for
"SMTP server".
Thanks.