[Phpgroupware-developers] Errors in my Anglemail.

From: Joe Vandegrift
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Errors in my Anglemail.
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 14:35:43 +0000

I am having trouble with Anglemail, I am using Redhat 7.2 with
phpGroupware 0.9.14.002 downloaded from a tar file and updated with cvs.

Anglemail is my default application, when I first login to phpGroupware  I get
a warning.  I can still send and recieve mail.  If i select the email button
the message goes away until I log in again.  The warning I get is:

Warning: Couldn't open stream {mail.new-bold.com:143}INBOX in
/var/www/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_dcom_imap.inc.php on line 214

Also, if I click the subject of a message to read an email I get a warning.  I
can still read the message and Anglemail seems to work fine.  The warning
message is:

Warning: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in
/var/www/secure/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.bomessage.inc.php on line 1617

Any thoughts or suggestions, Thanks.