[Phpgroupware-developers] email notification for new/changed calendar e

From: Rüdiger Götz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] email notification for new/changed calendar entries does show incorrectly
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:10:34 +0200

There seems to be a irregular bug in the email notification for new/changed calendar entries. The "timematrix" in the email, which shows the timetables of the participants, produces an error:

"Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /srv/www/htdocs/phpgroupware/calendar/inc/class.uicalendar.inc.php on line 3733"

Since the value of the variable passed to that function ("$participants") is taken from the variable "$param" which is passed to the timematrix-function I made a print out of the "$param" parameter and it shows, that no participants are listed in it and so the each-function gets an empty variable and so MUST fail.

Array
(
    [date] => Array
        (
            [0] => raw
{.........}
            [second] => 38
        )

    [starttime] => Array
        (
            [0] => hour
            [ampm] =>
        )

    [endtime] => 0
    [participants] =>
)

Unfortunetly I don't know, where this bug exactly is. I only know that in "class.bocalendar.inc.php" the read_entry function the ACL-READ-check returns false and so it seems, that event datas are not read.

regards

  Ruediger