RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] probusiness project - general overv iew

From: Kai Hofmann
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] probusiness project - general overv iew
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 11:09:25 +0200

> make sure you coordinate with the other
> developers as most of those
> features are in different stages of development already

Yes thats what we will do - but for the moment we are still working on
concepts
and on reengineering the groupware to get a better understand of the
internal details.
During this reengineering we will hopefully produce some documentation that
we will
make available!

> Have whomever is looking at modifying timetrack to contact me
> directly .. we are
> looking at similar objectives
>
> I have some features added to my sourve (not on cvs), other
> work underway, and
> concepts worked out for most of the rest
>
> I'd love to coordinate efforts

Good no know - we will contact you when we have finished our concepts and
finished our reengineering.

Greetings

   Kai Hofmann