[Phpgroupware-developers] Introducing myself

From: Pim Snel
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Introducing myself
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:50:57 +0200

Hello everybody,

Since yesterday I'm happy to be part of the phpGroupWare developers team. So
let me Introduce myself.

My name is Pim Snel, I'm 26 years old and I live in The Netherlands in a small
town just between two big rivers. I started my own company called Lingewoud
(the Linge also is river) which offers internet and office solutions based on
free software.

I don't know exactly when I started using phpGroupWare, but it's for a long
time now. A lot of my clients depend on phpGW for a variety of purposes. This
is one of the reasons why I'm quite devoted. Another good reason is the CMS
application I wrote using the phpGW framework. It's called JiNN and you can
read more about it at www.linuxstart.nl/jinn/.

I recently created the iDots template set, which is greatly inspired on
www.phpbb.com and the crystal icon theme from everaldo (www.everaldo.com).
the iDots template set also uses a lot of crystal icons because these are
licenced under GPL. I will maintain the iDots template set and make it ready
to be included in the 0.9.16 release.

If you have questions about the iDots template set please contact me. I'm not
too often on IRC because I have a dailup internet connection. This will
change soon :) Ralf already wrote a doc in the wiki about creating iDots
sidebox menu's for your application. You can find this doc here:
http://www.phpgroupware.org/devteam/wiki/index.php?page=App-Titles+and+iDots+Sidebox+Menu

I'm happy to be part of the team.
greetings,
Pim

--
Lingewoud b.v.            Tel. +31 418 663963
Maasdijk 4                Fax. +31 418 663053

Lingewoud is member of I DOTS - www.i-dots.nl