Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] No Navbar, GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['flags'][

From: ceb
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] No Navbar, GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['flags'][xslt_app],..[headonly]
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 23:05:14 +0200 (CEST)

hey sigurd,

* your 'xslt_app- flag' question:

this is a temporarily flag and will be removed when more apps are ported
to xslt. since xslt is preferred, all apps which dont use it will have to
set a a html_app or etemplate_app flag. its not possible to just set the
flag in the main index.php file, because within the menuactions this file
isnt used. so please set the flag for now in the constructors of your ui
classes.

to disable any xslt output use
$GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['flags']['noframework'] = True;
and tell me please if this works for you, i just added it.

grtx. bettina [ceb]

[have a lot of funk]

---------
[contact]
[atelier] [grosse brunnenstr.139 | 22763 hamburg] [germany]
[fon] [+49] [+40] [41 09 56 57]
-------------------------------
[at school] [hchschle fr bldnde knste hmbrg]
            [school of fine arts hamburg] [germany]
            [telematik]
            [garage]
            [telenautik]
[fon] [telematik] [+49] [+40] [42 832] [25 86]
[url] [www.hfbk-hamburg.de]
---------------------------
[homepage] [www.x-werk.org]
---------------------------
[projects]
[phpGroupWare]
[www.phpgroupware.org]
[FUNKWERK]
[funkwerk.sourceforge.net]
[linux-at-work]
[sourceforge.net/projects/linux-at-work]