[Phpgroupware-developers] Savanna Bug Reports, Kai Hofmann

From: Reiner Jung
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Savanna Bug Reports, Kai Hofmann
Date: 30 Apr 2003 00:59:03 +0200

Hi Kai,

I see your bug reports about the DB at the savannah bug tracker.

I must ask you: Where is you social competence? You forget it when you
submit your bugs, or is this your natural, that you speak in so a slang
to other people?

Here some comments from you :-(

in this way is absolutly evil!

NO tables

Using the accounts table here is useless because there is no connection
between these two tables (missing where) - so the join produces a lot of
overhead!!!

found in the database shows up nearly no SQL statements!!!!!

Constructive ideas are OK I think, but when you start typing, think a
little about how you comment it.

reinerj