[Phpgroupware-developers] Workflow app

From: Lachlan Thomas Davison
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Workflow app
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 04:18:16 +0000

Hello All,
I'm keen on helping out with developing the workflow app. I have a lot of
(hopefully) good ideas for it. I have already written a mailing list
management app (pretty much a front end for gnu mailman but designed so
it can work with any backend.) I'm wondering who i should send this app
to to have a look at it and see if you want it in phpgroupware? I've also
written a marketing management system. All of this code is GPL, some of
the development has been paid for by the company i work but they are keen
on GPL There is also a bunch of other things in the pipeline. If you want
to know more just ask me. I'm very busy with exams at the moment but
after they are finished this will all be on the go again. Hope you like
the sound of it.

Loki