[Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Translation Vietnamese

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Translation Vietnamese
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 12:37:07 +0000

>i have been attenpting to start translation into vietnamese. Vietnamese uses
>the utf-8 charset (amongst others) I went to translation tools, selected
>target as vietnamese. translated iso-8859 to utf-8 (I believe that this is
>charset variable) saved this,

Your install may use the value saved to the database. So once you have saved to
the
file, you should go to setup and reload translations to the database.

>when to setup but could not find vietnamese in
>any of the choices, What am i doing wrong

Vietnamese must not be activated, that must be done in the API for the future
versions, I send a copy of this mail to the developers ML to ask it, as I do not
have the rights to do it.

Meantime, you can modify your install to activate it : in the database, you
should
do something like that :

update phpgw_languages set available='yes' where lang_id = 'vi';

Try it and give us news !

Bye.