[Phpgroupware-developers] two suggestions about idots

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] two suggestions about idots
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 11:35:07 -0400

I like the idots templates a lot - I just created the sidemenu hooks
for sitemgr. I have two suggestions/comments:

- many attributes of html elements are not quoted. For compliance with
HTML standards, it seems preferable, if this were fixed.
- the '_NewLine_' entry in the sidemenu definitions only works once
per menu, since arrays can not have the same key twice. To make it
work, you would either have to change the structure of the $file array
$file = Array(
      array(
        'display' => 'New Entry',
        'value'   =>
$GLOBALS['phpgw']->link('/index.php','menuaction=calendar.uicalendar.add')
      ),
      array(
        'display' => '_NewLine_',
        'value'   => ''
       )
etc.
or have keys like   '_NewLine_1','_NewLine_2'

Regards,
Michael