[Phpgroupware-developers] Anglemail Connection Issue

From: Daryl L. L. Houston
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Anglemail Connection Issue
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 11:05:47 -0400

I'm running 9.16 on RH 8 with Apache 1.3.27.  The best I can tell, both my
global email settings and my account settings are correct.  Yet when I click
the "Email" link, I get the following error after a very short delay (not the
default 15-second timeout).  There appears to be an intermediary white error
screen, but it flashes too quickly for me to read its text.  The following is
what I ultimately wind up with. Any thoughts?  The email application works in
another install of 9.14.001 and .003.  Thanks in advance,

There was an error trying to connect to your mail server.
Please, check your username and password, or contact your admin.*

 source: email class.mail_msg_base.inc.php

 called from: /gw/index.php, mail_msg: ensure_stream_and_folder(),
called_from: from mail_msg_base: loginerr_tryagain_buggy_cert FOR
/gw/index.php, msg_bootstrap: ensure_mail_msg_exists(), called_by:
email.boindex.index_data LINE 346

 imap_last_error: [No error returned from server]
 tried RH bug recovery?: [1]

 if there is no obvious error, check your username and password first.