Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Repost Prevention

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Repost Prevention
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 10:19:28 +0200

Dave Hall wrote:

Hi all,

After no objection on the wiki or this list, I have committed the repost
prevention code to the 16 branch.  Inline docs are there.  The basic
thing works like this:

if($GLOBALS['phpgwapi']->is_repost())
{
 echo 'Using the back button is evil!';
 exit;
}

The code lives in the sessions class - with a shortcut in the api.

Thanks to Sigurd for helping with developing this.

Any problems, you know where to find me :)

How about add it to HEAD also ?

Sigurd