Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PDF-support without additional phpmodules

From: Alessandro Farina
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PDF-support without additional phpmodules
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:28:26 +0200

 Hi,
news from PDF Implementing in my eTemplate app.
Using a link('mypage.php') where mypage is the PDF generator script, it
goes
all very well, without changing a single line in ROS class code.
It seems to manage very well also the session info and the autenthication.
Using the object oriented spirit of phpGW it's very easy to add a simple
reporting to almost every app.
That can be done via the ezTable method (input array of data and some
option, output a very fine table in the pdf doc).
To manage header and footer on every or just some pages, there is the
addObject method.
I hope this can help, if there are specific question, I've just developed
some application (not in phpGW) using that class.

Cheers

Alessandro

P.S.: I hope that, finally, this message will appear on the ML :)