[Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Translation to Brazilian Portuguese

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Translation to Brazilian Portuguese
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:48:38 +0000

>No problem. I translated many modules, but help is always good...   8-)

Cool.

>I didn't contact you before because I have some problems with my
>internet connection. Sorry. But now evetything is ok...

No pb, I know that :)

>> I put her EMail in copy of this response.
>
>I'll contact him.

her ! ;)

>> Did you succeed in enabling your langage in your install ?
>
>Yes. It was a problem with the database. The field "available" of the
>register "Portuguese" was "No". I changed it to "Yes" and now it's ok.

This is by default in phpgroupware. If you want future releases of phpgroupware
have portuguese enabled, you should send a mail to phpgw-developers list so that
someone change the default value of this in the cvs.

I send a copy of this mail to the list, so this will be done !