[Phpgroupware-developers] Colors

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Colors
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 18:54:43 +0000

Hi,

I'm just full of questions today.  One of my clients is asking for the ability
of
assigning a color to a user (or a catagory).  Their purpose is that when they
display a calendar with several people's entries, they stand out.  I switched
them
from Eugora's Planner to phpGroupWare and this has been their only complaint.

You know, this could make phpGroupWare really colorful if a person's color
should up
everywhere (addresbook, todo, chat, notes, etc.).

Thanks

--
Bob Crandell
Assured Computing