Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] More questions

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] More questions
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 23:09:17 +0000

well, in my todo list I can click a column header and sort it by whatever I
want.

Here's an odd one though, I added a sub to one and it shows under a different
todo.
 Added a second sub and it shows under yet another todo.  Added a third and it
shows
under the same as the second, none showed under the proper todo.  Anyone else
have
this issue?  I'm using .14.003 with a recent CVS update.  I don't use todo, I
was
just entering test data.