Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Standard source code header and phpDocumen

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Standard source code header and phpDocumentor
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:05:17 +1000

Kai,

There are several issues with this.

Firstly, we do not use phpdoc as our inline documentation.  We use this
http://developer.apple.com/darwin/projects/headerdoc/

This duplicates most of the information already in the standard header.

The license link is incorrect it should be
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

Also the email address is perfect for spam harvesting.

If you really want to move to new documentation standard, then propose
it to the project, not submit a patch - without consultataion.  Also you
might want to outline what your plans are for moving to the new
standard, ie who is going to make the changes, what time lines, etc.