Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Standard source code header and php Docume

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Standard source code header and php Documentor
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 01:53:13 -0700

Dave Hall wrote:

Wouldn't it be better to build on the work that has already been
started, rather than head off in another direction?  Especially with the
timelines you are talking about.  A lot of the api has apple docs, so
look at finishing that.

Acutally we have phpdoc tags in there. Thats what we had been trying to use. I never had seen headerdoc before