Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Code documentation

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Code documentation
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 16:26:53 +0000

php.net's whole website is in a cvs server, and you can view any pages source
via a
link at the bottom.  it almost looks like the online manual is generated with te
comments added at teh bottom on each page.  Looking at their doc team how-to
they
use DocBook for everything then have export scripts run in daily batches.