Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHPGW - SECURITY WARNING ALL BRANCH ES

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHPGW - SECURITY WARNING ALL BRANCH ES
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 08:21:11 -0700

Dave Hall wrote:

We are planning a complete reworking of the coding standards to include
security requirements.  Thanks for the suggestion will look at it.

Which reminds me. I will try and get my new security functions file into cvs by tomorrow.

This is a file that will take over all the functions that are used for security purposes and we should always use them in order to validate all inputs and to keep from having to deal with security issues one at a time.

Dan