Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] db classes in 16

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] db classes in 16
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:05:15 +0200

Dave Hall wrote:

Hi all,

Since there was defeaning silence on the db classes changes I proposed,
I have made the changes. Now there is a base abstract db class "db_",
and the db_* classes extend this. While I was at it I added inline
documentation to the db_ class.

I only tested it on mysql, so if someone wants to test it on other
rdms's and let me know how you go with it.

Is HEAD keeping up with changes to 16 ?

Can someone please consider bug #3818 ? (class.schema_proc.inc.php - fix for NULL-columns )

Sigurd