[Phpgroupware-developers] Contacts status

From: Jonathan Rivera
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Contacts status
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 01:02:35 -0500 (CDT)

Hi everybody, a bit late, and with all my apologies.

I must announce that I can't finish the implementation of all features
requested for contacts for the Aug8 (day for rc1), thats why I want to
ask a delay of this date. I will end the implementation of all the
features Aug10 and seeking testing from now to the new day that be
decided for rc1.

This is the status of the new Contacts application and API for
phpGroupWare.

Addressbook.

The main window is functional in default mode.
Works:
Listing data (default, not the with preferences).

Add.
This has a complex caching of user input, tab navigation, and listing
adding (for organizations by person, or categories by person, or adding
many mails, phones, others fields).

Edit.

Because the complexity of contacts data, we must have some special
handling here. And passing form-data to sql-data and, vice versa.

Contacts Backend, I have a list of functions that will be this, but
firslt client will be the anglemail's jsddressbook. So then I'll know
refine the parameters and return value of this function.