[Phpgroupware-developers] 0.9.16 testing (from cvs) - error from asyncse

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] 0.9.16 testing (from cvs) - error from asyncservices
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 13:37:38 +0000

When I try to set up the asyncservices with a test version of 0.9.16 the phpgw
admin
pages don't give me an error (it looks like everything is fine), but the emails
that
I receive are:

Subject: Cron <address@hidden> /usr/bin/php -q
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/cron/asyncservices.php default

Contents:
<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to a member function on a non-object in
<b>/home/htdocs/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_msg_base.inc.php</b> on line

>From /home/htdocs/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_msg_base.inc.php:
// REF_SESSION should not really be in $_SESSION namespace so RE-CREATE all this
outside of php4 sessions
$this->so->prep_db_session_compat('begin_request LINE '.__LINE__);

(line 865 is the one starting with $this->)

>From talking to other people, they have this feature working

This is on my .16 test server so I might have missed something in my system or
phpgw
config but it seems like everything else is working as expected.

Any ideas what I might be missing?

PS - where is the actual cron job created in the cron config files?  I couldn't
find
it anywhere on my system.