[Phpgroupware-developers] phpGroupWare copyright assignments

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpGroupWare copyright assignments
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 21:04:55 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,

We are still lacking quite a few copyright assignments.  I got a list
from the FSF about a week or 2 ago.  If you have sent your assignment to
the FSF in the last couple of weeks, or have any problems with
assigning, please let me know.

If the FSF has not recieved your copyright assignment by the end of the
month, you will no longer have CVS rights.  Also you will not be
eligible to nominate or vote in the election of the new coordination team.

If you need another copy of the form, please let me know and I will
email one to you.

Time for some public shaming to get some people's pens into gear.  The
following people are required to assign copyright to the FSF, but have
not yet done so:

Loic Dachary
Michael Dean
Joesph Engo
Yoshihiro Kamimura
Lars Kneschke
Dan Kuykendall
Miles Lott
Mark Peters
Tony Puglisi
Raul Santana
Bob Schader
Heiko Schwarzenberg
Luca De Vitis
Patrick Walsh
Sam Wynn

All of these people have been bcc'd this email.

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)
on behalf on the phpGroupWare team.

PS - I accidentially sent the photocopy not the original of my form to
the FSF, the original will be on the way to them tomorrow.