[Phpgroupware-developers] class.validator.inc.php is back

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] class.validator.inc.php is back
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 22:11:23 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,

I have finished working on class.validator.inc.php.  The new version is
GPL and ready for testing.

Some methods are still stubbed, as I could not find them being used
anywhere.

The class still lacks inline docs, but it does work.

This class replaces the old non free class.validator.inc.php that was in
the api.  This class is a rewrite not a derivative so can be GPL.

I will be merging this (and a lot of other code that I have been working
on) to head over the weekend.