Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar module without entries

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar module without entries
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:20:43 +0000 (GMT)

address@hidden wrote:

> Hello,

IIRC you asked this question about a week ago and I posted a response

> why are the appointed times from the others modules in the calender
> notshown? (for example: appointed times from the task, note module)???
>
> Is every module realy a separated module?

This is correct, every module is seperate.  This might be a nice feature
request.  It might be possible to achieve this through the hooks
interface for day view.  Not sure though, these are not my apps.  Maybe
log a feature request at
https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?group=phpgroupware

> This were by the calendar module very bad!!!

Note sure what you mean by this.