[Phpgroupware-developers] New server - unhappy results

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] New server - unhappy results
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 00:04:34 +0000

Hi,

The hard drive finally gave up the ghost in my server so I thought, "What a good
time to install the latest and greatest."  Results were not good.
The new server is Slackware 9.0
Apache is 1.3.27
Imap is IMAP4rev1 2003.338
Php is 4.3.3
phpGroupWare is version 0.9.14.006

The symptoms are as if register globals were off but I have:
register_globals = On

What else would keep data from transferring?  For example:

Notes:  Edit a note.  No data is displayed.  Create a note.  No data is saveed.
In email:  click on Addressbook and search for a name.  No response.
PHPWebHosting:  no files can be uploaded.

I hope somebody is still around this weekend.

Thanks

--
Bob Crandell
Assured Computing