Re: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Coordination Team Election Nominati on

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Coordination Team Election Nominati ons
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 08:52:23 +1000

Christian Boettger - Mailings <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,

I was already aware of the fork when i sent this email - many hours
before the fork was announced.  It was intended to be tounge in cheek,
the order of the listing matched that on the sf.net project page.  I
also hoped it would intend the forkers to go public.

They have forked so their nominations are invalid.  Time to move forward.