Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] New contacts backend

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] New contacts backend
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 14:25:02 +0000

We'll wait for the new version thnx

I've been wanting this for over two years am will do as much as I can to
cooperate
and get it into production instead of putting it in HEAD and having to wait for
the
next version.

BTW, thnx for the hard work.  I've seen three of you plus skwashd work on
nothing
but this for the last week and I know your group has been working hard on it
for at
least a couple of months now.

I new that this would be a dramatic change to large portions of the code but the
possibilities that this change allows makes it worth it.