Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] AddressBook in AngleMail

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] AddressBook in AngleMail
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:39:36 -0500

This message is crossposted am list/phpgw developer list

Um yeah, expect vanilla anglesmail latest's addressbooks NOT to work in
phpgroupware until i submit and angles approves a patch to AM....

I shouldve worked on upstream (AM) when bringing this change (the
javascript addressbook and normal addressbook move into the api), but i
really just have not had the time.

Anyhow, latest 16 email IS latest AM so far, minus the 16 forced/default
preferences. I will make anglesmail work as a drop in as soon as i get
the addressbooks  to stabilize on the new contacts backend which should
be...um...before next week?

Anyhow, sorry for the inconvenience and thx for the heads up.