Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Fw: gw - 0.9.16 problems - new

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Fw: gw - 0.9.16 problems - new
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:04:59 +0000

Michal Køivka (address@hidden) wrote:
> 3.) + 4.) Corrected: bad server time, so cookies has not been valid.
>Please little notice into doc!

sorry, but I find it unreasonable that we should have to tell you to make sure
your
clock is set right, or at least close to right, on a SERVER.  it's one things
for
grandma's Win95 pc to have the wrong time, but a server?  just seems wrong to
not
have the correct time.

>New:
>During upgrade process halted in class.schema_proc_pgsql.inc.php;
> lines 359 and 373 returns nothing(error no object) and so line 404 is
>stopped vith  empty SQL columns and values.
>Upgrade stops before ending, so some things are not working (loging in table
>is not created ...)

upgrade from what?  can you restore the db and fix the file_exists issue and try
again?  was the old install on this same server?