Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] (no subject)

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 17:28:55 +0000

looks like it's only called via $this->getvar and php is translating it for you.
It's from phpgwapi/inc/class.portalbox.inc.php
the file was probably wacked by cvs when it tried to patch it.  Common thing cvs
does on installed where you're making changes to things in general, did it me on
this file once before I think.

To fix, do this from phpgroupware's root:
rm phpgwapi/inc/class.portalbox.inc.php
cvs -z6 co -r Version-0_9_16-branch phpgwapi/inc/class.portalbox.inc.php

you could also try to fix it manually by looking for ">>>>" hacking around, but
that's a lot more work and unless you've customized the file it's not worth it.