[Phpgroupware-developers] 0.9.16 Bug reports

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] 0.9.16 Bug reports
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 09:38:15 +1100

FYI
--- Begin Message --- Subject: BUg report Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 09:12:51 -0800 (PST)
HI dave,
I am writing to you, cause i dont know who to report this to. Feel free
to ignore it, i am not trying to bother you...

I will report them properly next week when savannah is working.

I had upgraded from 14 cvs to 16 snapshot,
using postgres and all that jazz. Here are the three error

1. Upgrade the DB.
2. Upgrade the CAL
3. Upgrade the Project

1. Upgrade the DB.
Database error: Invalid SQL: ALTER TABLE lang_pkey RENAME TO
phpgw_lang_pkey
PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: renamerel: relation "phpgw_lang_pkey"
exists )

2. Upgrade the CAL
_GetFieldSQL(): Outgoing SQL: varchar(255) NOT NULLDatabase error:
Invalid SQL: CREATE TABLE phpgw_cal_extra (cal_id int4 NOT NULL,
cal_extra_name varchar(40) NOT NULL, cal_extra_value varchar(255) NOT
NULL, PRIMARY KEY(cal_id,cal_extra_name))
PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: Relation 'phpgw_cal_extra' already exists )
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/local/www/data-dist/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.db_pgsql.inc.php
on line 483

3. Upgrade the Project
Making sequence using: CREATE SEQUENCE seq_phpgw_p_projectsDatabase
error: Invalid SQL: CREATE SEQUENCE seq_phpgw_p_projects
PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: Relation 'seq_phpgw_p_projects' already
exists )
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/local/www/data-dist/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.db_pgsql.inc.php
on line 483

Thanks
mike

=====