Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] alter database

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] alter database
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 22:06:05 +0100

I use a metadatabase to keep track of tables, columns, relations, input text, statustext and generated queries (cached) for locations and entities.

Columns are user-configurable (the admin user) - so it would be nice to have RenameColumn() and AlterColumn() working.

Sigurd

Brian Johnson wrote:

I have had troubles too

I haven't looked into fixing the code yet

I just did the db mods by hand for a quick fix.

Sigurd Nes (address@hidden) wrote:
tables_update.inc.php:
is RenameColumn() and AlterColumn() working for postgres?
For RenameColumn() the only thing that seems to happen, is that table is
renamed to table_tmp

Sigurd