[Phpgroupware-developers] LDAP support Accounts/Groups

From: Philipp Kamps
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] LDAP support Accounts/Groups
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:49:47 +0100

Hi,

with the help of Caeies I developed a patch to the
actual LDAP support for accounts and groups. With this
patch all basic feature are working and I added some new
features. For details please see:

http://forums.phpgroupware.org/index.php?t=msg&th=150&start=0&rid=38

There still are some 'nice to have' features on the todo
list but I generally suggest to use the actual patch for now
(The patch is in the forum as well).

Any comments to the LDAP patch are very welcome.

Cheers, fips