[Phpgroupware-developers] No - I haven't been abducted by aliens ; )

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] No - I haven't been abducted by aliens ; )
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:01:39 +1100

Hi all,

Just a quick note.  I have been relocating a client over the last week,
now it is my turn.  I will be moving house 2moro, and will not have ADSL
until the new year :(  I have asked Santa for ADSL but he told me that I
have not been a good enough boy this year ;)  I always knew he was stingy!

I will try to keep on to top of my mail and the forums.

Hopefully the move will be an opportunity to code is peace while
enjoying the views of my new treed backyard.

For those of you who need to get in touch with me urgently, email me and
wait or ask for my new phone number - I get that some time this week :)

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)