[Phpgroupware-developers] interested in donating

From: tldr
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] interested in donating
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 20:19:58 -0000

I run a hosting service, and noticed you mentioned looking for a new host.

I'd be willing to offer my services, if you are interested..

My hosting company provides

Hosting services from basic site, to reseller, to co-located servers
Cpanel/Whm Web Management Interface.
24/7 Toll Free Technical Support
PHP/MySql/Cgi scripting
All Servers have Minimum 2.4Ghz Intel Processors
100% Guaranteed Uptime SLA
Multiple Redundancy high transfer upstream connection
Generator Backed Failsafe power
VESDA fire detection, and Pre-action dry pipe suppression.
Enterprise routing and switching engines from Juniper and Cisco.
Discount and Free Web hosting for NPO's and Web Designers available

Please Contact me, if this is something that you are interested in.

Thanks!
Bill Corcoran
MercyHosting.Com
TLDR.Net