Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgroupware mirror

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgroupware mirror
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 17:57:28 +0000

it would be a mostly default install, which is about 60 meg, not including the
database and user and temp files.  Database usage can very, my single user
install that I use for testing and for email is 2.4 meg.

I don't know about bandwidth usage yet as I haven't run a live demo, and the
"official" one has been down for so long.  I don't think it's a considerable
amount though, probably won't even notice.