Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] checkout aborted

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] checkout aborted
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 01:19:52 +0000

It might be down but you connected to it in step 2 so I don't see what could
be the problem

You might be interested in the .16 branch (replace each 0_9_14 with 0_9_16)

Remember a co will overwrite your current code (only matters if you made
changes but it might also delete your header.inc.php file and need recreation)

You can also find tarballs for both linked on the phpgroupware.org web site
and both the savanah and the sourceforge project pages