Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] db type warning

From: Thomas Viehmann
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] db type warning
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 19:41:10 +0100

Chris Weiss wrote:
> http://forums.phpgroupware.org/index.php?t=msg&goto=1394&rid=2
>
> Should we remove this warning it does find a database?  seems to be confusing
> some people.
If I understand the problem correctly, the problem is that the warning
is displayed when the user has not configured a db at all yet. FWIW, the
warning should be displayed if the user has previously selected mysql as
his db and it has since become unsupported by the server. Maybe having a
detectable setting in the default config file would be better.

Regards

Thomas

--
Thomas Viehmann, <http://beamnet.de/tv/>