Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] New expermental packages for phpgw 16rc3 c

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] New expermental packages for phpgw 16rc3 cvs head
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:03:50 -0800 (PST)

Let me clarify what i did :
1. extracted the debian control files from the debian 09.14 debian src
package.
2. download 16 RC3. Did cvs update.
3. added the debian control files into the 16rc3.
4. added the new packages, removed the old.
5. installed the packages configured via debconf all debain standard
6. found and fixed bugs on the installed source code, which contains
the cvs snapshot. I can edit the code on the server, and have 2 copies,
what is in the debian package, what is installed. This allows me to
safely change and fix things on the test server.
I now have an up to date cvs of the RC3.

The installation of that is managed by the debian control files.
That makes working with it much easier, and deployment a snap.
If you point me at a cvs server, i would try and commit some changes to
the debian directory.

mike

http://introspector.sure-swap.biz:10083/phpgroupware-debian-experimental/patch/history.txt