Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Group Email

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Group Email
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:39:17 +0000

Here is the end of the debug screen:
s->c: 250 2.1.0 <address@hidden>... Sender ok
c->s: RCPT TO:<Steve>
s->c: 250 2.1.5 <Steve>... Recipient ok
c->s: RCPT TO:<Diane>
s->c: 250 2.1.5 <Diane>... Recipient ok
c->s: RCPT TO:<Bob>>
s->c: 553 5.0.0 <Bob>>... Unbalanced '>'
c->s: DATA

It looks like it almost works now.  I had to add a second 'e' to Steve to get
the first name in the list to work.

Can I prevail upon you to adjust the error checking to look for commas and
then treat it as a list?

I noticed a bag of Peanut M&Ms looking for a good home. :)

Thanks