Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Visual Template Conflict

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Visual Template Conflict
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 17:48:02 -0500

well, the email that gets sent out by the list should have an html
part and a plain text part.  I thing (i haven't verified) but in the
case of the nasty CSS issue AM should give the button and the plain
text part.  It's possible that this got messed up by adding the
feature where the text part is hidden when an inline html part can be
shown.