Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Groupware

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Groupware
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:12:49 +0000

I spoke to jengo.  It is expected that he will follow up on it.

Basically, if the host will provide and maintain a demo site, jengo will
arrange for a DNS entry like (country).demos.phpgroupware.org and that will be
listed on the demos page of the main phpgroupware.org site.

Personally, I think the more demos sites, the better.