[Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar Alarms

From: Alex Borges
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar Alarms
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 12:34:33 -0600

Do we agree they dont work in 16?

We have a working implementation, pb probably has one as well.... we need to determine what we are going to keep. In order to demonstrate the js remoting (same thing guigui posted earlyer about), i need a working alarms implementation, respectful at the most with the existing uialarm,boalarm,soalarm classes in vanilla 16 calendar (which only need a smallish patch elsewhere, not in those classes, to work).

The current remoting API implementation we have is a REST based approach to remoting. REST (STFW) means we dont use any funny parameter encapsulation protocols, only uris, gets and posts to achieve the same thing that soap or xmlrpc does.

We thought it would be the easyest way to cut off reloading and reloading stuff from the page. Anyhow, this is just yapping if i cannot demonstrate it so please, whomever else has a working implementation of calendar alarms, come forward. We will try and post a patch with the fixes today