Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] speed up the translation

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] speed up the translation
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:35:43 +0100

Sigurd Nes wrote:
I have posted a patch [#3549] that I think speeds up the translation by only asking for new keys.

I just test the patch, so I look at the translation part ...

I don't understand why the $GLOBALS['lang'] is = array() each time ...
you pass through the call ... perhaps a border effect of the previous
condition (was only going one time I guess ?), in fact I guess that this
is not so good in the actual way ...

So I will post a proposition on what you do (I don't have the time to
understand why you do it like this ;), with I guess some litle improvement.

And what about the comment just above the test condition ?

Regards,

Caeies