RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] head

From: sigurdne
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] head
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:45:00 +0100

Now I am able to log in – but there is some issues regarding the function
'get_tpl_dir' in class.common.inc.php

As I understand it – the old /templates/default/ is now shifted to
/templates/base/

This leads to some rework needed for the adding of api-xsl-files.

The function msgbox in class.common.inc.php tries to load msgbox.xsl from
phpgwapi/templates/[current template]/

The same goes for function formatted_xslt_list in class.categories.inc.php and
function xslt_filter in class.nextmatchs.inc.php

Sigurd