Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Forum app and ACL

From: Alessandro
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Forum app and ACL
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:03:41 +0100

Hi,
I've finished working on the simple forum.
1) Bug fixing;
2) added nextmatch to thread and post listing;
3) added moderation.

Now we're working on templates to make forum WAI enabled.

Is anyone of the crew interested in some testing and then addin' to the phpgw?

cheers
Alessandro

P.S.: todo, maybe 'with a little help of my friends', searching forum.